Part Time Receptionist / Business Development Specialist
Island Acura currently looking to hire a full-time and part-time receptionist/ Business Development personnel. Your role plays an extremely important part in customer satisfaction and the overall growth of our dealership.
Previous automotive dealership experience is preferred but NOT required.
Island Acura is an Automotive Retailer and applicants need the ability to cover both evening and day-time hours.
Island Acura has a Brand New Facility! with a Great Staff! We offer a Flexible Schedule and Benefits are available.
Responds to consumer inquiries
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting customers
- Answering incoming calls professionally.
- Entering customers into Data Base to capture repeat business and follow up
- Must be Computer literate
- Acquire and maintain Manufacturer Product Training
- Ability to Explain product information and direct customers to resources, including those available on the Internet.
- Knowledge of all dealership services (All Departments).
- Direct customers in vehicle selection
- All customers must be addressed in a pleasant manner, Please and Thank You are not implied
- Be punctual, well groomed and dressed in a professional attire
- awake and alert with a good attitude; ready to work
- Proficient in time management to complete daily tasks
- Ability to separate personal and professional relationships and time
We offer Medical, Dental and vision Plans. Paid Holidays and Sick time. A 401K Retirement plan is available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time